Day 94 - Hi-Yah!

I never (ever) wanted swords and the like in my home. I pictured broken figurines and knocked over pretties. But moving into a larger place allows you to feel freer with the space you have. And I've felt more comfortable saying sure when it comes to buying toys that are long and can easily break stuff. Besides - if I get annoyed - I either tell them to take it to their room, take it outside, or to simply knock it off, lol.

So yeah - today's photo was Liam giving me one of his infamous "looks" - the kind that involves eyebrows doing funky things, and facial expressions that make me giggle, lol. He was playing with his (foam) sword, and grabbed a headband and became a ninja, lol.



Totally cute, right!? I just love that photo! Makes me giggle every time I see it. That was him trying to be tuff, lol.

Oh and I finished the 3rd book of the Hunger Games (fyi: *NO* spoilers below!!) It took me like a week or so to finish it. I just didn't get into it like I did the 3rd one. I read reviews that said the book was boring and sucked. I didn't find the first parts boring like some people did, but I did hate the book like so many out there! I detested how the characters all turned out. I don't think I liked one conclusion! And that's saying a lot since by the end of the trilogy, we were following quite a few little stories, along with the main one. I won't go into detail, I'm just saying I wasn't happy. I don't get the need to add a bittersweet (or maybe "realistic") ending to a story. It's a story - you can do whatever the hell you want!! Go for the "happily ever after" ending (maybe with a few crappy parts, but not holy crap ones!) and keep your fans happy!

Talk about crap! ... Oi! I'm getting irked just typing this up, lol. I guess I'm more annoyed then I thought, lol. So yeah - in my mind, book #3 never happened. And I secretly hope that the movie peoples make some HUGE changes and give us a much MUCH happier ending! :)

Okay - all done now! lol. See ya tomorrow!

Comments