Day 105 - My Boys & Some Layouts :)

So it's not the greatest photo (I have NO clue why Connor looks so sad - but he really wasn't. He was just zoned out into the TV and wouldn't liven up when I went to take the photo - grrr). But yeah - it's a photo of my three boys'es! I don't get Tom in a photo often, so I'm loving it despite the weird Connor face :)



And now the reason for my uber short post up there - I have a couple layouts to share! Two of my designers came out with fantastic kits and I had to play! First up we have Yari's kit - such a cute lovey-dovey kit. I had to make a layout with it - I couldn't resist!


Full credits can be found by clicking on the image!

And the other one was with a new kit by Kristin. I wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to make something I truely loved since I"m not really one for pink pretties - especially with my boys. But I think I was able to stay away from dramatic pinks and stick with the blue/greens/creams of the kit :) And I have to say I am in LOVE with this layout!!


Full credits can be found by clicking on the image!

Comments