Day 89 - Prego Kitty

Yup - you read the title correctly: Fluffy is pregnant. I've been wondering for a few days now, but I'm like 95% sure she's prego now. Just too many signs (I've been googling all of it, lol). But it explains why she's so clingy to us - it happens when they're pregnant. The eating - she's got quite the appetite. And I thought she was getting fat because she was finally eating - but I realized it was ONLY her belly. And after a week of feeling her tummy - I'm pretty sure I feel babies in there! Plus her curved back (something mentioned online). Yeah - I'm really sure she's pregnant!!



I LOOOVE kittens! I grew up with a mommy cat that was constantly getting pregnant. It's one of my fave memories. I'm trying to get Fluffy to stay by us so I can take care of her - but so far she hasn't been interested in the house I made for her! :(

I have no clue how far along she is, but hopefully I'll get to see her babies :)

Comments