Day 86 - First Day of Preschool

I always try to get a first day of school pic - and preschool is no different! I did his hair all cute and spikey, and he was so excited to have his brand new lunch box - it made for a fun, mini photo shoot!



So cute right!?! Notice those rocks in the background? No - I didn't go find some neat area for this photo -- that's my front yard. Not a sprout of grass in site. I really hate this place, lol.

Anyhoo - Liam's first day went great! He was gone for 3 and a half hours. He got to draw and write and do some crafty stuff (I'm pretty sure she was just seeing where he was at with his letters and colors and stuff). He did so good she said! I was quite proud!! It probably helped that there was a close friend from church there the whole time :)

*sigh* They grow up too fast :/

Comments