Day 75 - Fluffy the Cat

And yet another day of zombieland for me. My goodness, my brain feels like mush. It's not lack of sleep (believe me, lol) .... but I just can't seem to do much beyond blaaaaah, lol. I try to be productive and all I end up doing is using up was sad amount of energy I'd managed to gain while trying to wake up.

*sigh*

So, as predicted, I got nothing done. Well, almost nothing. I did do a load of laundry .... Annndddd ... Yup, that's about it, lol. I played on Facebook and did my best to do up photos for this lovely blog o' mine!

Speaking of photos - here's today's picture.



Apparently we've adopted a cat. About a month ago, a stray cat stopped by our place begging for food. My bleeding heart couldn't let the request go unanswered, so I grabbed some food and gave it to her. And - as a result - she kept coming back for more. I didn't mind though. She was obviously friendly (if a bit skittish) and needed some loves.

So, for the last month or so, she's come by pretty much every day wanting loves & food, lol. The kids kept asking to name her, and I said I didn't want them to do that because she wasn't ours to name. But after a month of this, I said sure why not. In the end, the boys were set on calling her Fluffy - and I agreed :)

Comments