Day 68 - Paging Dr. Moody

Hehe - we've collected a handful of costumes over the years, so it's normal for the boys to play dress up. Liam has been going through a doctor phase over the last couple days. Today was no different - however he was insistent on me getting a photo. I got a few, but this one of him trying to figure out the mask made me giggle :P



And I did a layout tonight. Can I just say I'm in love with it!! Not only have I loved the photo from the moment I took it, but I can't get over how the overall page turned out. The template had the rainbow shaped journaling, and it was easy to see where I wanted to go with it! And while I struggled a little bit trying to get the papers in a way that was pleasing to my eye - in the end, I can't get enough of this page :D


Full credits can be found by clicking on the image!

Comments