Day 66 - My Workout Companion

In my efforts to lose weight, I've been doing my best to work out every day! I've been doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred. It's been challenging, but I dont' mind that. Liam has been with me, watching me, every time I start. After a time, he started doing things along side me, lol. You should see him do jumping jacks :P

Well, I have weights that I use and he felt the need to make his own. At first it was just a stick of legos. That was my idea (I was just trying to hush him up so I could work out, lol). He wandered off and came back with a new & improved version -- ALL from his own imagination!



Aside from the cuteness factor, I'm actually quite proud that he was able to go and create something like this. Had I thought of it, I would have definitely done this for him - but I never even thought to do this! Makes a mama proud!! :D

Comments