Day 65 - Vacuum Find

I don't know about you, but sometimes vacuuming can be hazardous to my children's toys, lol. I do my best to get everything picked up before I vacuum, but it's almost a given that something will have been left behind. I don't always go through the stuff I pick up (well - I'll take a glance, but I rarely comb through it). But I just knew I'd picked up a few things, so I made sure to really go through it all. And I was kinda shocked what I found, lol.



That poor pirate would have been headless (and hookless) if I hadn't gone through it all, lol. Not to mention a Jedi wouldn't have had his light saber (heaven help us!!). So yeah, lol - I was impressed by what all I missed in my precleaning :)

What's the most interesting thing you've vacuumed up? I'd love to know that I'm not alone in this :)

Comments