Day 64 - Love Those Eyes

I think this might be a common post for me - a common picture. I love my boys' eyes. And I don't mean a little bit - I mean I can just stare at them endlessly, admiring their color and the patterns within the blue. I always thought my husband had gorgeous eyes - and he does. But our boys got a level of blue that is mesmerizing. Liam even more so. Liam's almost have a grayish tone to them sometimes. The blue is so light they almost seem to glow.

As you can tell, lol - I've thought about this often! I just can't get enough :) And while this photo doesn't show the amazing-ness of the blue (like THIS post does), you can still see those gorgeous eyes of his!!



And then I also thought to share a layout I did a while back. I originally did it for a scrapbooking tutorial that I'd written and was gonna share that when I got the tutorial online, but there have been some hiccups and I still haven't posted it yet. SO I went ahead and uploaded the layout :)


Full credits can be found by clicking on the image!

Comments