Day 42 - Discovering the Sock Bun

I worked out again today! I'm loving the way I'm feeling. I don't know if I've lost much weight, but hubby swears he can see it in my face. I swear I can too, but the photos are just crappy cell pics, and they don't show much detail. Ah well - I don't care much. I'm just stoked by how I'm feeling :D And now hubby is talking about working out too! He wasn't interested much in eating healthier when I started at the first of the year. He was very supportive, just not really interested in it himself. But now he seems more up for it - so I'm really excited about that :D

I learned something new tonight! Over at Sweet Shoppe, someone posted a topic asking about hair styles found on Pinterest. She was curious what people had found and tried. A common one was called a sock bun. I'd never heard of it, so I went searching and found THIS one and THIS one. What a genius idea!!! So I gave it a shot and was crazy excited about the result! I almost always wear my hear up, and it almost always looks like crap. My hair is so fine that it can be down to my mid-back (in length) and still roll up into a bun/ball on my head half the size of my fist. Not something I like. And this sock bun idea gives me thickness and volume in a way that is SO easy and SO natural looking!!



I totally needed a before photo!! I might have to get one of those in a bit and update this! You really should see the difference with my hair! It's like night and day :D First a bracelet and now fun hair styles. Before you know it - I'll be wearing shirts that are not my hubby's t-shirts and *gasp* donning makeup every now and then, lol :P

That's it for today! See you next time! ~Jen

Comments