Day 21 - Time For A Hair Cut

My day actually started in the early am. I had a layout that I needed to get done in time to show off Kristin's newest kit for the Saturday sale. When I knew what was coming earlier in the week, I knew I'd be pulling an all-nighter. And I almost did. I was up until 4am getting my layout done. And whoa buddy - do I love that layout! But we'll get to that in a bit....

First is today's photo. Tom had to work all day and didn't get home till 5pm. The boys & I had a completely lazy day. OH! Goonies was on Encore, and I decided to record it for Tom. And while doing that, I thought to watch it myself, since I hadn't seen it in years. Guess what?! Connor fricking LOVED it! I mean - he straight up love the crap out of it. Glued himself to the couch and stared at the TV the whole time, getting into the movie so much that I couldn't help but giggle at his enthusiasm. It's kinda nice seeing a classic like Goonies transcending the generations :)

After Tom got home, we rushed to the local barber's and got the boys a hair cut (finally!). The both look SO great! I never got a shot of both of them, so I had to choose. I ended up going with Liam's photo cuz of the adorable spiked style the lady gave him (as per his request, lol).



And now my layout. The kit was a girly one (beautifully girly, I might add!). I knew ahead of time what it was about (a birthday) and I knew the colors...I thought to do something about me - but I haven't had photos of my birthdays in ages. Then I remembered Lynnette and her ability to do these awesome list layout. And my idea was born. I made the list before I even got the kit - a list of 30 things that happened while I was 30. Out of that (and some help from Lynnette) came this layout:


Full credits can be found by clicking on the image!

I would totally recommend clicking on the photo to go see the credits. I've listed the freebie template from Lynnette I used as well as the layout of her's that inspired my list :)

Whew! Another long post done! And after getting little sleep last night, my body is done-done-done! :) I will see y'all tomorrow! My boys are performing at our church tomorrow, so I'll be back with some great pics and probably an adorable video to share :)

XOXO! ~Jen

Comments