Day 10 - Hand in Hand

I'm a day late in posting this, but I was pretty tired last night. And busy ... Just little things -- all of which kept me away from my P365 endeavors. So yes - a day late, but I'm here with a photo all the same :)

My daily walk to get Connor from school has become the norm. I actually look forward to it and enjoy it while walking. I love walking. I miss walking. I haven't found the motivation to start again...that is until now :) Yay me!

Anyhoo - on our way back, the boys ran ahead of me, and then (in a rare form of affection) they held hands and walked that way for quite a while. I whipped out my phone and snapped this shot :)



Totally cute, right!? :D So that was it. I'm working on some sort of photo challenge today, and we'll see how that goes. I haven't decided what my photo will be today. It's SO much easier when we actually DO something. That makes it easy to find a photo. But the daily stuff -- sometimes it just feels to repetitive for P365, you know :) Ah well, at least I'm doing it, right :)

That's all for now! See you next time :)
~Jen

Comments

  1. That photo is so sweet! I totally agree when theres something going on P365 is so much easier but I've dfound it easier and easier to let go of making sure the image is interesting, as long as it means something to me its good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute! i know what you mean about it being easier to pick a photo when you actually do something. Doing project life this year is keeping me motivated to get out and be more active. When your stuck and cant think of a pic to take think of things you wish you could see of your extended family. what may seem silly to you, because you live it every day, maybe fun for other people to see, or even the boys when they get older. it will be fun for them to go back and see the daily things in life that they forgot about

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! The daily stuff can get repetitive, that is why I have themes throughout the year - like what we had for supper or the book I am reading or the kids toys. I make sure to take one a month & that sort of fills in the day to day stuff & at the end of the year I can show a year of meals or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww - such a cute shot, too!!! It'll be a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omigod, gimme siblings holding hands ANYTIME. LOVE LOVE LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment