Day 1 - Happy New Year!

Well, 2012 is finally here! Supposedly, the world is supposed to end in December. I have very little faith in the prophecies of people that are long dead (or prophecies of any kind for that matter), but unfortunatly, there is that stupid, annoying little voice in the back of my head whispering "What if?" at me ... Stupid voice! So - no, I don't believe it. No, I'm not gonna go crazy and stock up on stuff in anticipation for the Zombie apocalypse or anything, lol. But - I'm NOT looking forward to December - thinking about it give me butterflies (stupid voice!), and I'm NOT going to let it stop me from having an amazing year & photographing every day of it!

Okay, moving on!

Last night, we let the boys stay up late. I had gone to Walmart and gotten some silly crowns for the boys and a some cheap fireworks. Guess what? There's a reason why they're cheap -- they don't work. When I opened one up, and saw how it was constructed -- there is no way it would have EVER worked. So I'm quite peeved, but will consider it lesson learned!

We rang in the new year as a family, celebrating with some sparkling cider while watching the ball drop in Las Vegas (yeah - I didn't know they did one that big either!). And it was a few seconds into the new year that I got my first photo of the year:



I had bunches more, but that one just called out to me. That is my youngest, Liam, being all cute and silly. How could this not be my first photo, lol.

And with that, I shall conclude my first photo post of 2012! See you tomorrow!
~Jen

Comments