New Year, New Life, New P365

Okay, before you say anything - I already know that technically it's P366 this year on account of February 29th, that sneaky little Leap Day :) But you and I know it's always called P365, and I don't see why I should change that, lol.

So yes, I'm giving this a shot again. I'm pretty excited! I really anticipate this year being an amazing year! We already have plans forming for this summer - and I'm so impatient for it to get here! LOL. I also think I'll be able to finish this project this time since I think life is going to stay pretty dang stable - especially compared to my last P365. The year I tried it was so unbelievably roller coaster-y that I don't know how I made it for as long as I did! All things considered, I think my P365 for 2010 was a success - which you can take a peek at if you're so inclined: My Photo Adventure.

Okay, so I guess that's it. I need to get started - it's already Jan. 5th, and I have four photos to post (off to a rockin start! lol). To be fair, I didn't decide till the 2nd that I wanted to give it a try. And then I had to make my blog layout and get stuff ready. So yeah - I think it's all good :)

I hope you enjoy a little peek into my everyday life :)
~Jen

Comments